Recognized for the quality of its small-town ambiance and still-intact early 20th century neighborhoods, South Pasadena is one of the southland’s most attractive cities. Pasadena Smile Center’s holistic dental services are a good fit for South Pasadena residents, who are known for their interests in organic and sustainable lifestyles. If you reside in South Pasadena, we invite you to visit us for a consultation. The Pasadena Smile Center is the holistic dental practice you’ve been searching for.
Our progressive dentistry practice has evolved advanced techniques that provide a safer, faster and more comfortable experience, even for those who are anxious about treatment. Our holistic training recognizes the deep relationship between your dental health and the whole body health. Your teeth and gums are a critical component in overall health and wellbeing. When you visit our modern dental office, you will be on the right path for a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums. Call for a consultation and we’ll show you why Pasadena Smile Center can deliver the most comprehensive results in the most relaxed and comfortable way possible.
Dr. Niloufar Molayem believes your visit to the dentist office should be a relaxed and comfortable experience. She uses the latest, proven treatments and technology based on advanced holistic science. What this means to you is that you can maintain healthy teeth and gums throughout your life. For younger patients, our approach to dental health creates healthy habits for a lifetime.
Dr. Eric Cho is a dental implant specialist and a much called upon authority in his field. He is a clinical associate professor at the USC Department of Advanced Periodontics. Dr Cho’s mission in life is to treat serious oral and dental issues efficiently but just as importantly, with the utmost comfort and freedom from anxiety for his patients.
Pasadena Smile Center’s services reflect the wide-ranging needs of our customers and offer dozens of services tailored specifically to keep your smile at its brightest and most beautiful. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy gums and teeth and to restore that health should it be necessary. Here are some of our most requested:
- Teeth cleaning and personal prevention plans: Even if you are careful about your dental health, regular professional cleanings are vital to the future of your teeth. Every dentist office offers this service, but at Pasadena Smile Center, Dr. Molayem works closely with each patient in developing a tailor-made plan to prevent future cavities. Besides professional cleanings, we offer protective dental sealants, fluoride treatments, antibacterial treatments and a plan for healthy eating habits.
- Teeth whitening: A brilliant smile is inviting and attractive – our in-office treatments allow you to achieve a picture-perfect smile in just a single visit.
- Porcelain veneers: Custom veneers can be created to give you a smile you are proud to share.
- Invisalign invisible teeth aligners: Close gaps and straighten your teeth with Invisalign. A custom set of aligners is created just for you, slowly shifting your teeth into place, without braces.
- Dental implants: A missing tooth can be restored with a custom dental implant that looks and functions exactly like a normal, healthy, natural tooth.
Dr. Cho provides a full range of periodontist services to restore your mouth, teeth and gums to a healthy condition. His advanced skills include gum and bone grafting, scaling and root planing and laser gum treatments, to mention a few. Dr. Cho is also highly experienced at dental implant procedures and can restore the integrity of your smile if you have lost a tooth – or need all teeth replaced.
At the Pasadena Smile Center, you can expect top holistic dental treatment with a gentle touch that looks to your future with a beautiful smile – all within a short drive from your home! Schedule a consultation with arguably the best dentist South Pasadena has to offer.