The beautiful San Fernando Valley, a circle of cities to the northwest of the Los Angeles basin, is home to almost 2 million people. While there are many dental offices in this region, our convenient location in Pasadena makes it easy for you to upgrade your dental experience with advanced care and a superior outlook on your health without having to travel far.
We are the “great dentist” many people are searching for. We specialize in gentle, pain-free dental services that include full-spectrum general, cosmetic and periodontal services.
But why choose Pasadena Smile Center over another dentist in San Fernando Valley? Our difference is that we practice holistic dentistry. We see our patients as whole physical systems, not just a set of teeth. Infections, toxins and underlying decay can have an enormous impact on your health. Our goal is to provide the long-term effects bio-friendly dentistry has on the body.
The Pasadena Smile Center Difference
We practice conservatism and as low impact a procedure as possible in maintaining your healthy smile. We go to great lengths to ensure all materials are safe and every service delivered gently and painlessly.
- Mercury fillings. We believe the toxicity risk and the fact that mercury fillings create a weakening pressure on the tooth makes them an undesirable substance to put in a mouth. Instead we use tooth-colored composite fillings with excellent bio-compatibility.
- Biocompatibility of materials. We have onsite test equipment to test materials for physical reactions they may cause. We use only what your body will accept in our fillings, materials for bridges, crowns and many other procedures.
- Root canal alternative. Our holistic technology offers what we believe is a safer and more natural option: MTA vital pulp therapy. Why lose a natural tooth when you can keep it? Mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) pulp therapy is clinically safer and shown in trials to be healthier that traditional root canals.
- Dr. Niloufar Molayem is a leading authority on holistic dentistry and can offer an entire range of healthier solutions to your dental needs.
- Dr. Sanchita Mehra is a highly regarded periodontist and implant specialist. Gum disease and missing teeth are treated by Dr. Mehra in gentle and pain free procedures.
Our goal is to help you maintain your healthy gums and teeth or to restore what disease or decay has taken away. We are highly skilled at enhancing your smile. We back this up with cutting-edge cosmetic, preventative and periodontal dentistry procedures and maintenance. Some of our many services include:
Are you one of the countless people who has lost a tooth, several teeth, or a full set? There is no question that missing teeth impact every area of life, from the personal to the professional. Restoring lost teeth can be accomplished with modern dental implants – sturdy, long-lasting, and looking exactly like natural teeth.
How Do Tooth Implants Work?
Teeth can be lost due to decay, trauma, sports injuries, or other types of impacts. Once the root of the tooth is damaged, it must be extracted. To restore a fully functioning tooth, a dental implant can be placed – an artificial tooth root, imbedded firmly in the jawbone. Once the implant has been fully integrated and fused into the jawbone, the tooth restoration is placed on top, firmly and securely. You now have a perfectly functioning tooth that you care for exactly like your natural teeth, that typically lasts a lifetime with proper care.
Types of Implants
At Pasadena Smile Center, we offer tooth implant technology at its best. Whether you have lost one tooth, several teeth, or an entire set of teeth, you can avoid a bridge, partial bridge, or dentures with implants. Imagine the relief of having a beautiful, perfect smile, with every tooth in place!
We offer the following implants to our patients:
- Single Tooth Implant: If you have lost a single tooth, it can be restored with a sturdy implant that doesn’t require special care – just brush and floss like a natural tooth.
- Multiple Tooth Implants: A sports injury, accident, fall, or extensive decay can lead to losing several teeth. If you are in this position, we invite you to speak with us about restoring lost teeth with implants.
- Full Set Restoration: Imagine being free of dentures, and able to eat everything you want, whenever you want. You can have a full set of teeth restored with dental implants. The implants are placed in your jaw, which are then integrated into the jawbone. A full set of natural-looking, beautiful teeth is then placed upon the implants and you are ready to enjoy life to the fullest with perfect teeth that are strong and long-lasting.
Nothing is more attractive than a brilliant smile that lights up your face. Unfortunately, teeth get stained over time, especially if you enjoy coffee, tea, wine, or other dark colored drinks or foods. Over time, your teeth won’t look white, no matter how often you brush, or what type of whitening toothpaste or strips you try. That’s when a professional teeth whitening can restore the brilliance of your smile. We offer two types of teeth whitening processes at Pasadena Smile Center:
- In-Office Teeth Whitening: Ready to have super-white teeth in just an hour? There is no better way to get ready for a social event or look your best than to have an in-office teeth whitening. Your teeth can become up to nine shades white in just an hour.
- At Home Teeth Whitening: If you prefer to whiten your teeth comfortably at home, we offer a custom in-home whitening kit, made specifically to fit your teeth. The first step involves taking an impression of your teeth. From this impression, custom trays are created that will fit around your teeth just right. Simply add the whitening gel and sit back and relax for about 30 minutes every day, and watch your teeth become white and beautiful.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth and are considering braces, you deserve to discover whether Invisalign aligners will be appropriate. These aligners can resolve a wide range of dental issues, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Turned teeth
Invisible and Comfortable: Invisalign in the San Fernando Valley
At Pasadena Smile Center, we serve the entire San Fernando Valley with modern dental and orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign. These clear aligners are comfortable, removed to eat and drink, and virtually invisible when being worn. Your teeth are slowly moved into place as you move through the stages of the aligners – which are custom manufactured specifically for you.
Schedule a Consultation
Our aim is to give you a smile that can last a lifetime. We back up that goal with years of training in advanced holistic dentistry, cutting-edge equipment and a devotion to a gentle, pain free experience for each and every patient. Schedule a consultation today with arguably the best dentist San Fernando Valley has to offer.