The beautiful San Fernando Valley, a circle of cities to the northwest of the Los Angeles basin, is home to almost 2 million people. While there are many dental offices in this region, our convenient location in Pasadena makes it easy for you to upgrade your dental experience with advanced care and a superior outlook on your health without having to travel far.
We are the “great dentist” many people are searching for. We specialize in gentle, pain-free dental services that include full-spectrum general, cosmetic and periodontal services.
But why choose Pasadena Smile Center over another dentist in San Fernando Valley? Our difference is that we practice holistic dentistry. We see our patients as whole physical systems, not just a set of teeth. Infections, toxins and underlying decay can have an enormous impact on your health. Our goal is to provide the long-term effects bio-friendly dentistry has on the body.
The Pasadena Smile Center Difference
We practice conservatism and as low impact a procedure as possible in maintaining your healthy smile. We go to great lengths to ensure all materials are safe and every service delivered gently and painlessly.
- Mercury fillings. We believe the toxicity risk and the fact that mercury fillings create a weakening pressure on the tooth makes them an undesirable substance to put in a mouth. Instead we use tooth-colored composite fillings with excellent bio-compatibility.
- Biocompatibility of materials. We have onsite test equipment to test materials for physical reactions they may cause. We use only what your body will accept in our fillings, materials for bridges, crowns and many other procedures.
- Root canal alternative. Our holistic technology offers what we believe is a safer and more natural option: MTA vital pulp therapy. Why lose a natural tooth when you can keep it? Mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) pulp therapy is clinically safer and shown in trials to be healthier that traditional root canals.
- Dr. Niloufar Molayem is a leading authority on holistic dentistry and can offer an entire range of healthier solutions to your dental needs.
- Dr. Eric Cho is a highly regarded periodontist and implant specialist. Gum disease and missing teeth are treated by Dr. Cho in gentle and pain free procedures.
Our goal is to help you maintain your healthy gums and teeth or to restore what disease or decay has taken away. We are highly skilled at enhancing your smile. We back this up with cutting-edge cosmetic, preventative and periodontal dentistry procedures and maintenance. Some of our many services include:
- Teeth Cleaning and personal prevention plans
- Teeth whitening, bonding, porcelain veneers
- Tooth replacement, fixed and removable bridges, dental implants
- Invisalign invisible teeth straightener
- Full spectrum periodontal services
- iTero Scanner
Schedule a Consultation
Our aim is to give you a smile that can last a lifetime. We back up that goal with years of training in advanced holistic dentistry, cutting-edge equipment and a devotion to a gentle, pain free experience for each and every patient. Schedule a consultation today with arguably the best dentist San Fernando Valley has to offer.